Pain Pack Deluxe
A collection of all my best products for muscular and neurological pain.
- Comfrey Balm Pain Relief for massage. Comfrey balm info here
- Tiger Balm Strong for on point application.
- Magnesium Chloride Spray to relieve tension and muscle aches and cramps. Magnesium product information here.
- Sportz – Magnesium Bath Salts with Australian Organic Magnesium Chloride and Sulphate with essential oils for muscular and Joint inflammation. Add to a foot bath or soak in it. Info here
- Massage oil with essential oils for muscular and Joint inflammation.
- You can use all the products as required, Suggest soaking in bath, then spray magnesium, then Comfrey balm or massage oils. Tiger balm for extra effort.
Comfrey herb has been made famous as the ‘Knitbone’ herb and for centuries, has been reportedly used to assist sufferers experiencing muscle aches and pain from overuse, prolapsed discs, fibromyalgia, muscle stiffness or any pain or discomfort associated with muscles and joints. Many testimonials from all around the world have been written on this amazing herb. It’s anti-inflammatory properties have traditionally been used, to help alleviate and encourage the healing of – ulcers, bruises, sprains, wounds, joint inflammation, bruises, rheumatoid arthritis, phlebitis, gout and fractures, bronchial problems, broken bones, sprains, arthritis, gastric and varicose ulcers, severe burns, acne and other skin conditions. It is reputed to have bone and teeth building properties in children, and have value in treating many female disorders. I have combined the best herbs, essential oils and extracts into these amazing products to be massaged into sore parts of the body. Recommended by people suffering with Fibromyalgia, neck and back injuries, frozen shoulder, RSI, tennis elbow and noticeable pain relief in recovery from hip replacement surgery. It is used by fibro patients and those with ‘unexplained’ muscle pain on a daily basis with remarkable results.
Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not use on open wounds as the skin may heal over too quickly trapping debris inside. Cautions: Best avoided in large doses if -pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or suffering from a health disorder. See your health care professional. Suggested safe for most people for external application.
Aromatic Essentials is Certified Cruelty free. No animals are harmed in any stage of production of these ingredients. All ingredients also come from Cruelty free suppliers. NO chemicals, NO animal products, No detergents. All NATURAL guaranteed!